Re: cyanotype as negative

From: Brigitte Harper (BHarper@glencore.co.uk)
Date: 11/23/00-08:48:12 AM Z

I once tried a cyanotype paper in a 4x5 6 inch focal length pinhole box, located
on a windowsill for 2 days.
I could not make out any image whatsoever upon developing. The final colour came
out as a sludgy grey and I wondered at the time whether under exposure, over
exposure or even reciprocity failure contributed to this. A second try with 4
days exposure brought the same results. That's when I gave up the idea.
Regards,
Brigitte.

|--------+----------------------->
| | Sarah Van |