Re: ABC Pyro

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/27/00-03:07:34 AM Z

ok David
BPF200
I also use this film with ABC weston and it give good result but need a
longer developping time. 11 min.@20°c agitation every 30sec.
using pyro in this dilution make it a staining develloper but at "lesser"
dilution it will give more silver density and less stain. But if you follow
the method of weston it also make nice neg for platinum. But I will add that
TriX and Fp4 will give you better neg for alt. I find that the first
production of BPF200 was good but now I got to test each new emulsion as I
find the product to be really different between to batch. some are iso 50
other 200 . maturation ????

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com