New web site

Hello,

Well I think I found the bug in my new web site - it had to do with the
fade/animation of an image on the intro page.  The animation requires
'Flash' (which comes on all new computers and is on many older machines) so
you may or may not see it depending on what you have.  I have tested this on
an email list I have of about 200 people and everything seemed ok.  If you
don't initially see an all black screen, you probably don't have Flash
installed.

Please let me know if you experience any anomalies, especially with the
intro.  Criticism's gladly accepted.

Many Thanks,

Nick
707-785-2085