Re: 5X7 Tri X better price

When I mentioned a while back that I'd been told by a Kodak rep that 5X7
Tri-X was being reintroduced, several alt list people chimed in that they
were already getting that size with no problem.

I just heard back from the rep with a clarification as follows:

"Tri-x in 5X7 was available on a special order only basis, prior to
September.  Now,
it is available as a stock item.  Why is this better?  Now, more camera
stores can stock it.  And you have less of a chance of having none in
stock.  It will be manufactured on a regular basis."

Hope this helps,

Dan