Re: 5X7 Tri X better price

Kodak as they do with film not what they think is not a big seller is whay
over priced.
Eny one using 5x7 as I do should should use Ilford hp5 as good if not better
and a real price.
Photo Warehouse has there own generic 5x7 iso 125 or iso 400 for $16.95 for
25 $ 64.50 for 100 I  am happy with it.
The great old Farther makes me sick. It is not the Kodak I knew when I was
at RIT in the early 50's For 35mm and 120 I use Ilford.
James