Re: BIG

I have a friend who just started in photography... almost everything he has
done was BIG... the other day he had an insight... some things just don't
hold up or look good big and he is now doing "small"  ... he's finding a
balance...

I attended Art 2000 this summer in Chicago...BIG and COLOR were IN.  Many of
the prints were going for $5,000 to $10,000....I think they were selling them
by the square yard.  I found it somewhat humorous... I wanted to say to the
absent photographers that a bad photograph with a lack of content is even
more obvious when it is BIG.

One exception was a BIG figure study by Annie Leibovitz... I would have
bought it in a heartbeat if I could have afforded it.

Mark Nelson