Some new imagery!

Samples of my latest imagery!

Given recent discussion on list of men photographing women..

Freyja and Afiya's first sample pages are up..

The initial pages are of B&W Infrared Imagery..

They are at:

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/afiya4.htm

and

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/freyja4.htm

Keep in mind these are 'raw' untoned images... Not tweaked yet for
display (I generally go with a sepia or cyanotype look in the final
print) ... I am just looking for general feedback on the imagery at the
moment..

There is also a small sample page of Cross-Processed, E-6 in C-41,
imagery at:

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/cross1.htm

Please let me know what u think...

I am quite interested in your opinion...

These are unpublished images, so please do not pass them or the links
around..

BTW:  Hope to meet some of you at PhotoExpoPlus East in NYC..

Keith

--
{           For the latest on the 1270/870/875DC Orange-Shift
Issue          }