Re: Some new imagery! - Feedback

Have you read the "reminder" lately??  I do not think this is feedback - but
nastiness.  I hope you are not a teacher or critic that anyone takes
seriously.
Jill Enfield

In a message dated 10/9/00 2:15:21 PM, thorbols@hotmail.com writes:

<< You're actually asking for feedback?  Are you serious?

OK.  Keith, this has got to be some of the worst "photography" I've ever
seen.  Absolutley no redeaming value whatsovever, and I'm embarrassed for
you.

Next time, can you take this someplace else?  It really has no place on this
list.