Re: Some new imagery! - Feedback

Nastiness?!!  C'mon Jill, you've got to be kidding!

Look again (or for the first time if that's the case) at the photos in
question on the POV website:

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/afiya4.htm

and

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/freyja4.htm

I agree with Thor Bols.

The afiya4.htm photos are marred by atrocious lighting (splotchy foliage
shadows) and a distracting background.  Both series of photos are uninspired
and forgettable.  Does using infrared B&W film somehow make this stuff
"art".  I think not.

Keith asked for feedback.  I don't know Keith, but I suspect that he's a big
boy and can handle the criticism.  So what's the problem?

Best regards,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming