Re: dual ID's

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Nick Makris wrote:

> Since we're on the subject of double identities on the list, recall that
> Jewelia, once deceased, now seems to be alive and well.  At least according
> to a recent post on B&S web board.  What sick mentality makes people do
> these kinds of things??????

It was my understanding that "Jewelia" was having what is called "gender
reassignment surgery" and declared that persona defunct in favor of
others, such as j che poor cunt, et al.  Perhaps that was reconsidered, or
the character resurrected for other reasons -- but Jewelia was concerned
with "performance," intended as such, for better or worse, rather than to
break hearts at her "death." (I myself liked the jewelia character best,
but the world doesn't always consult me on such points).

Judy