Re: dual ID's

Thanx for asking the question, Nick; however, being that this is the
internet and any number of people can make up any numbers of personae,
usually those who do so won't answer truthfully when asked this question.  I
think it is wise to be aware that this stuff happens, but to prove it one
way or another would be a task only fitting for the FBI or internet security
types (I would suppose they are not interested in our list...unless they
think "bubbles in gelatin" is some nefarious stripper activity...)
Sometimes you can get a feel for it by just language used, syntax, spelling
errors, the way the post is organized, etc, but I am certainly no authority
or sleuth.  Whether Keith is, in fact, one and the same as Thor is not as
*much* my point as the fact that I question Thor's existence and find the
interaction between the two very....unusual and suspect.  Hey, for that
matter, maybe there is no Chris Anderson?  Oh, no, Judy, you've met me; so
has Eric Nielsen and a couple others.....so I must be real.
     Can I ask another technical question?  What is internet protocol for
flagging your messages?  Every time I see that exclamation point I panic,
and read it right away.  Most of the time it is not important.  Is there an
etiquette to flagging messages that this list abides by?  Oh, shoot, maybe I
should reread the rules...
Chris (see, you can always tell my posts by my trailing off of dots.....)

 Since we're on the subject of double identities on the list, recall that