Re: Help. No 4 Studio shutter

I bought a junk lens a few months ago just to get a shutter I could tear apart.
Convinced me that beyond reorienting the blades and putting the layers together,
I'd better leave it to the pros. You may want to check with Steve Grimes
(http://www.skgrimes.com/index.htm#nav) after perusing his site, see whether he
thinks it would be worthwhile to repair it.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.