Re: darkroom negs./ digital negs.

Thanks, Jill. A couple of people have said that BPF200 takes a pyro stain
beautifully, which is my first concern. Probably won't get to actually printing
anything in the darkroom for 3 months or so (have to build a new one), right now
scanning and printing on inkjet. BTW, this is one of the advantages of digital -
it's easier to get setup after you've moved to a new place. :)

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.