Kodak Separation Negative Film 4133

During the early-mid 90's I worked for a graphic arts dealer, selling
supplies to printers.  In the wake of a warehouse clean-up,  I managed to
rescue numerous large boxes of out-dated Kodak, 3M, Agfa, Dupont, and Fuji
film from the dumpster.  The camera lith films were especially good for
making enlarged negatives for cyanotype and gum printing.

My new darkroom is nearly finished, and ready to use.  Going through an old
box of various films, I found two unopened 50-sheet boxes of 16x20 Kodak
Separation Negative Film 4133, Type 2.  I'm thinking of making
color-separation negatives from masked 4x5 transparencies with my condenser
enlarger.  The data sheet has enough information to get me started, but I'd
love to hear comments or tips from anyone who's actually used this film.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Cactus Cowboy
Powell, Wyoming