PHOTOGRAVURE NEW BOOK !!!!

    The art academy in Bergen Norway has just publisched a little book
just 30 pages
with the title. Photogravure a research - with additive notes on the
process.
by Jan Pettersson ISBN 82-8013-003-9, Jan has been working with the
process since 1994
andspecially the process in colour with four plates and even hexachromes
in the book it is som reproducions in colour.
I dont know the price I dont think they are exspecting to sell any
But if you are interested contacyt them.

Kunsthögskolen i Bergen
Strömgaten 1
N-5015 Bergen
Norway
tel + 47 55 58 73 00
Fax + 47 55 58 73 10
e-mail:khib@khib.no
www.khib.no
Jan is planning to do some more work in this project , and more deeper
book is coming
in the future.He work as leader for the Printmakingdepartment on the
scholl which gives av
MA-program in printmaking with a lot of inputs from the altphotohistory.