Re: Scans

I don't think there's a version of Corel that will run on the Mac; but Photoshop
is pretty expensive. One simpler and much more inexpensive program that accepts
most Photoshop plugins is called ColorIt. I'd still use it occasionally, except
that I got tired of duplicating plugins. And it's only $49.95 new, you can pay
online and download it. The vendor is MicroFrontier at:
 http://www.microfrontier.com/

I certainly prefer it to the last Photoshop LE and PhotoDeluxe I played with.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.