Re: Censorship issues

>>The fear is that the school can somehow be
>>held legally responsible for any ramifications that the display of this
>>controversial image may bring.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where it is hard to do anything
without someone first suggesting that you protect yourself from possible
legal problems, and second, finding that there are plenty of people that
can find a wrong in anything, and plenty of lawyers out there to help
them file a lawsuit.

Grin and bear it and give them a release. It is a part of life today.

Bob