Re: darkroom negs./ digital negs.

Hi Jill--

How did your negatives turn out?  I am in the process of gathering the
materials to do enlarged negatives from 4x5 originals for palladium
printing. I'm going to start with Freestyle's Arista Supreme and PMK
development.  What developer/dilution and fixer are you using for the
Bergger film?  Are you making both interpositives and the enlarged negs
on Bergger?  I made some 4x5 contact positives on Tri-X, the same as the
original negatives, and they look pretty good.

Have also worked quite a bit with Photoshop and was hoping to turn out
some digital negs, but little success so far.  Desktop negs don't quite
get it for palladium, and its hard to find a good service bureau.
Spotting, dodging & burning are so painless on Photoshop!

Jan Kapoor