Re: Pack for 7x17 camera

Oh, also, someone in a newsgroup the other day mentioned packing a 7x17, think
it was in rec.photo.equipment.large-format... Aha! Here it is, from
csoles@rmi.net (Clyde Soles):

".... Can't compare other big sizes but I find 7x17 fits conveniently inside
an internal frame pack, which makes it feasible for long day hikes.
Doesn't seem likely that 11x14, 12x20 or that weird size Kerik is
enamoured with ;-) would fit well. "

I think in that same thread mention was made of a Kinney internal frame pack. I
don't know if he's got a panel loader or top loader; but you could email him and ask.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.