Re: new paper sample ?

This was posted on the list as the offer came from the list and a lot of us
on this list sent for the sample?
There has ben many things that have little do do with alt-pross posted on
this list and we have not heard from you Herbert. I do not understand why
you picked this.
If I still had the email of the vender I would not have board you with my
posting.
If you looked at the posting outher people on this list were interested in
this.
James