Re: FW: Bromoil Inking Video

James, Another very good source for bromoil is David Lewis.  His book is also
quite good.  A paper made specifically for bromoil can be purchased through the
formulary.  It also works quite well for hand colored photos and just all around
printing. ( see Photovision September/October issue)

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9