Re: Info On Jobo Drums

Hi Sandy,

You will need to fill the drum WHILE it is ROTATING. You cannot pour the
chemicals into the drum while it is standing up.
The results will be terrible!
I use a funnel with a bent tip like the one to put gazoline in a car (at
least in France). I choosed one with a diameter about the same as the mouth
of the drum. It has to be a little less to let air going out when you fill
the drum. One more thing, use enough product.
--
Ayral Philippe
52, rue de Vallard