artists section

From: Malin Hylen (malinhylen@hotbot.com)
Date: 09/12/00-09:11:32 AM Z

Hello all,
I am thinking about expanding the artists section on the www.cyanotypes.com . I have been thinking about having a new section for other types of processes, where artists of other processes can show their work too. Most people that come to the site seem to be interested in other processes too.
Now, before I go ahead and do all the work on this, I was wondering if there would be an interest in this?
As users, is that something you would like to see: other people's work?
As artists: would this be of interest?
Let me know your thoughts,
Thanks,
Malin