Re: Spirits of Salt, or what. was Re: book name change

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/13/00-11:07:27 AM Z

At 2000/09/13 09:21 AM -0500, Julio Galindo wrote:
> I will be happy if I can get a copy of this book, could you tell me where
>can I buy it.

"Spirits of Salts" is now available on the Web from Amazon.uk or from
Silverprint. The standard version has a plain binding, while the
Silverprint edition is spiral bound for easier use in the darkroom.
"Alternative Photographic Processes" is the title of the book published by
Silver Pixel Press in the US with a different cover and title, but
otherwise identical. It will be available from Amazon.com in October, and
is less expensive than obtaining the book from the UK. Of course, if you
want the spiralbound edition, the only source that I know of is Silverprint.

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org
silh@earthlink.net