Tutti nudi continued

From: Christina Z. Anderson (tracez@mcn.net)
Date: 09/13/00-06:33:40 PM Z

That was hilarious; I sent the letter accidentally before I finished
writing; excuse my cut and paste and lack of conclusion; however, maybe it
is telling me to shut up and take it off list!
     Here's to widening the repertoire of nudes, both male and female, to
better represent our current societal viewpoints...
      BTW as a funny, last year when I was finishing writing the book on the
nude in art history and doing another on nude photography I chose to do a
whole nude project, with ads for models, male and female. The first two
models that answered my ad happened to be exotic dancers for a living, so
trying to explain to them how I wanted to do a non-objectifying nude project
to two women who objectify for a living was....well, let's just say that
they looked at me blankly. I did get some great stereotypical sexy pix out
of them and even kept them in the project, but it was in retrospect such
just desserts for me! My fave nudes of the whole project (and those that
sold) were of a woman who is well into the 200 lb range.
     As you can see, this is an avid interest of mine so I'll shut up now...
Chris