Re: Tutti Nudi

From: Tala Brandeis (brandeis@pacbell.net)
Date: 09/14/00-02:42:47 PM Z

Hmmmm.... Let's see where did they put my 49 cents?
and... with inflation, that would now be ------
    49 dollars per dollar in 1960's money.
   I wonder who wound up with all that cash?

Funny, but Mapplethorpe was more the doer than
the doee and as for historic sexual-erotic-perverse
imagery a trip to the temples of the east might be
revealing. The western tradition lacks a certain
female scents... yes gregory the spelling is skewed...

As for perversion, whose perspective must we view
from? A flashlight on the end of a light beam?
That was perverse. But then creativity never comes
from those who are perverse... (OK, irony off)

Tala
brandeis@pacbell.net
http://www.talabrandeis.com/