Re: Back-saver suggestions?

From: Joe (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 09/14/00-09:39:51 PM Z

My eight year old niece overheard my telling my wife about your plight. Add
to my first suggestion that the kid recommended buying a Llama. She wanted
to let you know that they carry all kinds of stuff (she went Llama camping
over the summer), they make nice pets, you can make sweaters from the excess
wool and they don't smell too bad if you give them a bath once in a while.
Hope this helps. 8-)

Joe from Tucson...again.