Re: New chip/ was Advances in CCD to go with Canon

From: Wayne D (wdewitt@snip.net)
Date: 09/13/00-10:19:56 PM Z

I also liken my nude photography to "landscapes". One reason that I enjoy
photographing women instead of men is the absence of "weeds" and other
undesirable foliage sprouting up to interrupt the flowing lines of the
landscape. Also the topography is generally smoother. There's no overt
sexual component involved. I would rather photograph waves and sand dunes
than rocky hills with scrub brush. Personal preference. If I were to
photograph men then there would be a stronger unavoidable human component to
the composition. Women's bodies just lend themselves better to compositions
of line and tonalities.

Wayne