email glitch

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/17/00-11:02:45 AM Z

For 24 hrs, a glitch at earthlink refused to accept any messages to me. If
anyone sent anything they particularly wanted me to see (not the Tutti-Nudi
discussion, please - I work in techniques, not philosophy) please resend
your message.

(And, no, the "glitch" had nothing to do with non-payment as that is
automatic by credit card. Someone sent me a spam message that had a 10
MByte [!] attachment that choked the earthlink server, which then rejected
everything to me that came after. The earthlink tech people showed me the
way to a solution, and now all is A-OK. I hope.)

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org
silh@earthlink.net