photo opaque

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 09/15/00-01:30:01 PM Z

On another topic, I learned to my dismay recently that Kodak no longer sells
photo opaque. It is what I think works best as an opaque but smoothly
workable coating for cliché-verre that is water-soluble and non-fuming.
Yesterday in my beginning non-silver class we substituted etching ground and
Plaka with reasonably good results but I still long for a source of photo
opaque. Any suggestions?

Sarah