Re: HELP!

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 09/17/00-09:20:19 PM Z

This e-mail was from David J. Romano. I have blocked this individual from my
mail box and I would suggest you do the same Bob since this seems to
irritate you as much as it does me. It would be nice if the list server
would block (delete) mail that have attachments but I don't think that will
happen on this list for technical reasons explained by Gordon long ago.

I've blocked individuals that send attachments for my own protection, since
I cannot afford to have my computer(s) trashed by virus infested
attachments. I even delete e-mails from friends that send unsolicited
attachments. Once you spend several weeks piecing a system back together you
won't quickly forget how destructive this problem is.

Don Bryant