Tutti Nudi- postscript (I hope)

From: Rod Fleming (rodfleming@sol.co.uk)
Date: 09/20/00-02:55:26 AM Z

By spooky coincidence, I see in this morning's BJP that the hugely ambitious
and highly acclaimed exhibition entitled "The Century of the Body:
Photoworks 1900-2000" opens its third and final phase, "The Triumph of the
Flesh" in Lausanne on 12 Oct.

Thames and Hudson are to publish a book covering the three parts of this
mammoth study of the nude and figuration in photography later this year. The
book has been written and the exhibition put together by the well-known
writer on photography William A. Ewing, the director of the Musee de
l'Elysee where the show is being hung.

Sounds like the ideal excuse for a trip to Lausanne in autumn (as if one
were needed) for anyone who has had their appetite whetted by the recent
exchanges here. (Now where's my map..............?)

Rod