Re: Web site response

From: Kenneth Carney (kcarney@mmcable.com)
Date: 09/20/00-10:18:30 AM Z

I buy a fair number of prints but seldom see an unmounted print for sale.
For myself, I consider the mounting to be part of the whole, as it were
(dimensions of the mat, where placed, white or warm board, etc.). I dry
mount everything (that I produce) and sign on the mount board, not the
overmat. There are exceptions of course. A collector here in town has
bought all the prints from the Brett Weston estate, and I keep meaning to
drift over there and see what if anything I can afford. I understand a lot
of them are unmounted.