Re: Kodak to reintroduce Super-XX and....5X7 Tri-X

From: James Romeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 09/25/00-09:25:18 AM Z

I used to use 5x7 trix-x but Kodak over charges I now use 5x7 ilford much
better price and I now use HP5 + for 35,120 4x6 8x10 and 5x7 the 5x7 is only
$25.00 for 25 sheets that would be $50.00 for 100 sheets that is 1/2 the
Kodak price.
In my young days Kodak was great. Now they over charge on things they want
to dump.
Even copy film and litho you can do much better. I do a lot of 5x7 and
Ilford I can buy
James