Re: registering paper negatives

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Sarah Van Keuren wrote:
>  I write notes describing each layer of the print in pencil

I declare pencil notes at border of the paper part of the effect, and
definitely to be seen (although not read, they're all too illegible). I
just wish I remembered to do them more :-(

> P.S. I may have to eat those words now that I am using digital negatives
> whose borders are very different from those of my 8x10 pinhole negatives
> shot in film holders. Some new system needs to be worked out.

When I had children I used to say one of the reasons I had to diet was
because of all the words I had to eat.  Maybe digital is the same?

Judy