chemistry question--Sil, et al?

Short and sweet, for all you chemists out there:  if there is a drip of
bleach/etch (copper chloride/acetic acid/hydrogen peroxide 20-40 vol) that
wanders into non hardening rapid fix (ammonium thiosulfate, sodium acetate,
boric acid, and acetic acid), what is the horrible smell that occurs and
does it produce any toxic gas that I should be worried about (in other words
does it just reek but it is fairly harmless to the lungs?  I, of course, am
wearing gloves)

Here's to going back to college and getting a degree in chemistry,

Chris