RE: peeling off emulsion and more. . .epson negs

Hi Niki,

What are you printing your digital negs out on, and do you find that they
fade after significant exposure to UV?

On a slightly pedantic note, using the term "archival" with an ink purported
to last 20 years is playing into their game. 20 years is a decent lifespan
for an RC print, but they are not considered archival by any stretch.
Archival is generally accepted as being 100+ years.

Welcome to the list.

e.

Eric Boutilier-Brown
Halifax, Nova Scotia