to squabble or not..

Is it really necessary to squabble over the level of intensity of one
warning message to the next?

Maybe what is most important is that someone is taking the time to remind us
all that we should be aware of any or all of the dangers involved in
whatever materials we choose to use to create our art.

ANY information is equally important and helpful. It is then left up to the
individual to decide what to do with that information given.

No offense meant to anyone directly on this list but...
personally, I would rather read information pertaining to alternative photo
processes or the like rather than silly squabbling over who's warning
message was most important.

Rosae.