Re: development for alt-process

Shannon,

Off the record, he is often rude and condescending and thinks he is God's
gift to platinum printing. There is no concise guide to platinum printing
anymore than there is one for painting or sculpture. There is no Holy
Grail. There are an infinite number of ways to make good prints. Pay no
heed to his rude remarks. Call me if you need advice, even if you are not a
customer, we don't make that a prerequisite. I usually leave about 2:30 Mt
time -- I am semi-retired. Ask for me personally.

--Dick Sullivan