From: Sil Horwitz
To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: W. Mortensen

At 2001/04/14 10:11 AM -0400, Michael Steinle wrote:

For anyone interested in William Mortensen, check out Judy Seigel's essay in
Photovision magazine, March / April issue. Also in the same issue is Nina
Rizzo's article describing Mortensen's metalchrome process. Nice work Judy.

There is a complete explanation on the Web at:
http://www.psa-photo.org/psajarc2.htm

This is an authentic reproduction of the instructions furnished at the
Mortensen School of Photography, provided as a gift to PSA by the estate.
Mortensen was a Fellow of the Photographic Society of America (FPSA). >From
this page you can get the PDF version, which is an exact copy. No charge.

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org
silh@earthlink.net