Re: a lot of over-exposed negatives: what to do?

Dear Shannon:

Try Kodak's Farmer's Reducer:

Stock Solution A
Potassium Ferricyanide 37.5 grams
Water to make 500 ml

Stock Solution B
Sodium Thiosulfate (Hypo) 480 grams
Water to make 2.0 liters

Mix 30 ml "A", 120 ml "B" and water to make 1 liter.  Pour over the negative
to be reduced (a white tray makes it easier to judge the effect).  After the
negative has been reduced sufficiently, wash thoroughly.  Do not combine
solutions A and B until ready to use.  HTH

Dave Rose
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming