used orbit bath and fixer

Hope I'm not asking too many questions today.  I was wondering if people on
this list re-use the fixer that they use on their film, and if so, how many
4x5 negatives can you fix with, say, a quart of diluted fixer?  My bottle
says it lasts seven days diluted. (I use Ilford rapid fixer, which you
dilute 1 to 4)
        In regard to Orbit Bath, I can't find anything on the bottle that
says how long it lasts once you dilute it, or how many negatives you can
wash with a certain amount of it.  At U of H we used it over and over, but
sometimes it didn't work too well at washing out the fix, I noticed.

--shannon