Re: pinhole free transparencies with an inkjet

On the advice of a previous correspondant, I have been using semitransparent
vellum rather than transparencies, and have been impressed with the results.
  I use an Epson 600 with the regular Epson inks, and use settings for photo
quality paper.  The shadow regions come out very dark, and with minimal to
no banding.  The paper I have been using is Clearprint Vellum, which comes
in various formats and has a very subtle and unintrusive texture.  It is
also inexpensive relative to transparency media.  Great stuff.  The
manufacturer's information on this material is at:

http://www.clearprintpaper.com/media/vellums.html

Good luck!

Doug