thread and other threads

I am intrigued....

But to view a 3 X 5 at six feet is a problem. Now if one could make a 11 X
14 or so this would be a nice view at six feet.

So this would only take 28 hours of weaving?

Time to break out the scanner and the "loom" driver software. Get a thread
density / color plot for photo shop and press the weave button on my
desktop.  This is great because now we could make king size sheet images
that can be seen from six meters!

Are there looms that weave better than others?

How is their user interface and option selection?

Can they auto-recover from thread jams or is this just a newsgroup issue?

Can I specify a finished product weight?

Can I merge this with AutoCAD to weave an image just to the size and contour
of a specific object?

Can I buy a computer and get a loom free?

Are there alternative thread suppliers that can supply thread other than the
manufacture's product?

Am I stuck with cotton or is  silk thread an option?

Which is more expensive, the thread or the loom?

I have heard of an Alt process called embroidery, is this a real textile or
not?

I have to agree the digital process can drive one crazy.

That's my story, and I am sticking to it!