Re: thread and other threads

sorry, our practice pieces were the ones woven at 1/4 inch per hour and they
were only 4 inches wide....she spends months on her pieces working fulltime.

so you think that my idea of of flattening a man under a gigantic brayer,
scanning the result, translating it into a weaving pattern with my weaving
software,  weaving it on the loom using human hair and strips of photographs
of DNA (all done under UV lights of course) so that I could photograph it
with a pinhole camera it isn't Alt-photo?

Ceri