Re: Source for 1160 Printers for inkjet negatives

Judy,

> Do folks spray their inkjet negs .... or just know better than to have a
> drop of water arrive when printing?

A least when printing on Pictorico I know one photographer that uses
MacDonald's Matt spray. He is using the Cone plug-in and pigment ink set
from CIS and his inkjet negatives look as dense as the imagesetter negatives
made of the same image. BTW, he has taken Dan's class, perhaps that is the
key.:)

Speaking of Dan, I got to see him give a presentation in Santa Fe and the
guy is a hoot! Loved his 3 minute video.

Don Bryant