Re: Source for 1160 Printers for inkjet negatives

From: "Don Bryant" <dsbryant@telocity.com>

> A least when printing on Pictorico I know one photographer that uses
> MacDonald's Matt spray. He is using the Cone plug-in and pigment ink set
> from CIS and his inkjet negatives look as dense as the imagesetter
negatives
> made of the same image. BTW, he has taken Dan's class, perhaps that is the
> key.:)

Don, could you elaborate on the pigment inkset from CIS - this product has
escaped my attention.  When I first received my Cone Kit, my printer had a
quad tone inkset and I tried to get an acceptable step tablet using the Cone
plugin and my own inks - no success.  Cone says the software is prepared
with his inks in mind.

Many thanks,

Nick