Re: Digital negatives for gum printing

I'm probably too tired to be posting; I just got worried about how you
would take this. I didn't mean that it's not a good print, I only meant
that it doesn't seem significantly different in any way from a gum print
made from another kind of digital negative. It's not a bad print, it's
just not significantly different from other good gum prints, is what I
meant. (Imagine me grinning a big worried grin like one of the chickens
in the movie Chicken Run.) Think I'd better log out now,
Katharine

 The print itself did not seem remarkable in its detail, tonal