Re: Digital negatives for gum printing

At 2:58 AM -0400 8/4/01, Judy Seigel wrote:

And on the 4th hand, I stopped at Spectra today to price image-setter
negs. They're high, since they don't do it in-house, still their price was
$60 for one neg -- I forget dimensions, but less than 16 by 20 inches.
Even at $40 each, say you want 3 color seps... that's $120 for set of 3.
Not to mention having to leave home to pick up & deliver.

Island Screenworks, the service bureau I used, charges about $10 per letter size. Contact:
Scott Blaylock, whose is on this list: PentaxPix@aol.com

ISLAND SCREENWORKS
10607 Highway 707
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575