Re: Digital negatives for gum printing

have you tried a laser negative on paper?

In a message dated 8/8/01 7:25:20 PM, kthayer@pacifier.com writes:

<< Correction:   I realized afterward that comparing my laser negatives to
my inkjet negatives is apples and oranges; I'd forgotten that all my
laser printer negatives were printed on film, but I've never found a
film I could print inkjet on, so my inkjet negatives have all been
printed on paper. We know not to change two things at once, because then
you never know what's making a difference in something else, but
sometimes it can't be helped.
kt >>